Gala and Awards Dinner 2012
Special announcement for suppliers
Responding to numerous requests from suppliers of both products and services to the Convenience Industry we will for the first time offer the opportunity to exhibit at an exclusive trade exhibition on the day of our Gala and Awards Dinner on the 22nd August 2012.
The Gala and Awards Dinner 2012 will be held at the Park Hyatt in Melbourne. Key events for the day will be the Peter Jowett Scholarship Award presentations in the afternoon, followed by the Gala and Awards dinner where we will recognise excellence amongst both retailers and suppliers, as well as announce the supplier and retailer winners of the Peter Jowett Scholarship Award.
Details of the Trade Exhibition
- There will be a limited number of display booths available [See draft plan attached]
- Booths measure 3 X 2 metres [View the Booth Package]
- The trade exhibition will open at 11:00am and will remain open throughout the day, including the early evening when guests arrive for the dinner to allow maximum exposure for exhibitors
- The trade exhibition will be located at the entrance to where we will hold the scholarship judging in the afternoon, as well as entrance to the ballroom for the dinner in the evening
- The dinner last year attracted close to 500 attendees last year, and we expect a similar number this year
- New products, sampling etc are encouraged
Cost and inclusions
- The cost for a display area of 3 X 2 metres is $2900.00 [incl GST]
- Each area will have a constructed shell to allow exhibitors to show products, fridges, POS etc as they wish
- Afternoon tea, cocktails etc will be served in the trade exhibition area to allow for maximum exposure
- AACS will promote the Gala and Awards Dinner day consistently in our newsletters, on our website and with special publications featuring details of our exhibitors and what messages they wish to convey
AACS would appreciate your support with this initiative and if you wish to take a display area, or more than one, please could you indicate this to me by March 23rd, so that we can lock this in for you.
We will raise an invoice for you once we have your confirmation.
If you do have any questions, please contact me at any time.
AACS EVENTS REGISTRATION
Interested in one of our upcoming events? click on the link below to view our next/upcoming events at a location near you!REGISTER FOR THE NEXT EVENT