Registrations now open – AACS 2019 Overseas Study Tour
In 2018 we took our study tour to the amazing China to see the latest innovations.
In 2019 we will visit Los Angeles and San Francisco in the USA. See the latest in innovative retail – convenience stores and others; explore the latest in store and unstaffed store technology and data management and use; interact with key leaders in the famous Silicon Valley; explore on demand fueling for cars as well as driverless car deliveries already taking place…..and so much more…..
Amazing hotels for our group ….. Located in the cool and trendy Soma district, the W San Francisco offers luxurious, yet edgy accommodation. Located in the heart of the glitz and glamour of Hollywood, Kimpton ‘The Everley’ hotel is a beautiful property large enough to host our group and small enough to feel like home….. and terrific dinners for the group in all areas after the day’s work is done.
Lock the dates in your diaries now so that you don’t miss out – numbers will be limited and the USA is a popular destination.
7th to 11th October 2019
$7800.00 per person [excludes international travel but includes accommodation, transfers, meals, internal flight. Other personal expenses excluded]
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to discuss the Tour.
[Details subject to change and updates]
Confirmed visits so far – more to come……
- Amazon Go
- Checkout-free retail, innovative approach to foodservice and convenience retail.
- CSP Daily News
- Standard Cognition
- Mixt.com’s “Rover”
- Get lunch at the Mixt Rover in San Francisco. Trying to get a representative to join us, but this will be good either way. Great proximity to our meetings that day.
- The Goods Mart
- Visit with the owner, have coffee and pastries, learn about her health-focused approach to convenience retailing
- Business Insider
- Schaerer USA’s Coffee Competence Center
- Schaerer just built a US version of the Coffee Competence Center, and we’ll visit to learn about coffee trends, have “hands-on” training with equipment, and more. Speaking with them on Tuesday to discuss our options, but they’ve welcomed us to visit.
- CCC Overview (for the one in Zuchwil. No website yet for the US center)
- Bombay Frankie Company
- Meet with the owner to learn about his foodservice approach, tour the convenience store, and sample food. This should inspire attendees to think outside of the box for foodservice
- Food & Wine Magazine